Sunday 15 April 2012

Microsoft Flight Review




Sticking with the civilian theme, I picked up the free copy of Microsoft Flight a couple of weeks ago.  Now, this title has come in for some serious negative feedback, but it was enough of a sell to me to buy the additional DLC packs, and I am tighter than a gnat's chuff most of the time!

You see, the thing is I have figured out the target audience for Flight!!

It's me.  It's for people who love to fly, but whose lifestyle might have changed dramatically, stopping them from spending hours at a time in front of the monitor.  I can enjoy this game in 5 minute chunks, and I guess thats why I aint bored of it yet!

Anyway, click the link below to check out the full review.

http://zakmoonbeam.hubpages.com/hub/Microsoft-Flight-PC-Review

No comments:

Post a Comment